how can we help?
Our Kid's Furniture Specialists, once kids themselves and now parents, all understand what kids really need. They also know the challenges of parenthood and go above and beyond to assist parents in finding the ideal furniture and accessories needed to create a safe, stylish, comfy and functional home for their children. Contact us today for anything you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
shop with confidence
Shopping on SimplyKidsFurniture.com is safe & secure. Guaranteed!
All of your personal information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Here is our list of Frequently Asked Questions to help you get your questions answered quickly! If you do not find your answer here then please contact us and we will be happy to help!
- How do I check on the status of my order?
Once you have placed an order, you will be provided with an order number and you will be emailed your order confirmation. You can then click here to track your order, or click the 'order status' link at the top of any page on our website. You'll need to enter your order number (as it appears on your order confirmation email) and your email address to view the status of your order. Please allow 1-2 business days after you place an order for the information to display.
Please note that some email accounts file our emails in your spam/bulk folder, please check those folders for our correspondence if you do not receive our emails in your inbox.
- How do I contact your company?
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm PST. There are two convenient ways to reach us:
1. By email at email@example.com
2. By live chat during our regular business hours. You can find the link to our live chat above at the top right of the screen, or at the bottom of any page. Simply click the link that says "live help" and you will be connected to a customer service representative.
- How much is shipping?
Shipping and insurance are free on all our items all of the time.
- Do you charge sales tax?
Sales tax is only charged to orders shipping to California. The current tax rate is 9.25%.
- Can you ship to APO/AE, Canada, US Provinces, Alaska, or Hawaii?
Sorry, we only ship to the 48 contiguous United States at this time.
- Can I pick-up my item?
Items cannot be picked up because most of our items ship from various locations throughout the country directly from the manufacturer. We are happy to arrange delivery to the lower 48 U.S. states.
- Can I pay extra to expedite shipping?
If you need something by a certain date, please call or email us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Not all of our manufacturers will allow us to expedite the shipping but we are happy to check for you. If we can expedite the item(s) for you, additional shipping charges will apply.
- How long does it take to ship items?
Shipping times vary by item and estimated ship times can be found on the item page. We strive to be accurate with the stated shipping time for each item. Normally, this is the length of time to expect the item to ship out of the warehouse. However, in the unlikely event that there is a delay, we will work to keep you informed of the updated shipping information.
- What if I find an item for a lower price?
On every item's page, there is a link under the price for 'Seen It For Less'. Click that link, fill in the form and we will likely be able to match or beat the price. Competitors items must be the exact same finish, configuration, and style as ours, items need to be currently in stock on both our site and the competitor's site, and the item must be shipped to your home. We ask that you put the total price (Item price + shipping + sales tax) so that we can get an exact price comparison. We will email you within 24 hours with our findings.
- What if I received some of my items but not all of them?
When purchasing multiple items, we will ship your items as they arrive into the warehouse instead of holding your entire order until everything arrives. Please be sure to check the listings for shipping timeframes to get an idea on when to expect the remainder of your order.
- How do I make payment?
Payments are made at the time the order is placed. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. Orders submitted with the incorrect billing information will need verification and therefore will be delayed. Please be sure to enter your billing information exactly as shown on your credit card statement so that we can process your order efficiently.
- Do I need to assemble my items?
Many of the items we carry require assembly. If you have questions on assembly, our customer service team is happy to provide additional detail and we encourage you to contact us with any questions.
- What does it mean when an item is on backorder?
Occasionally our manufacturers run out of items and they are put on backorder status. We will do our best to update our listing to reflect if an item has been placed on backorder. We will provide the manufacturers estimated restock date in the listing and provide you with email updates on the status as we receive them from our warehouse. Once your item has arrived back to the warehouse, it will be shipped out immediately.
- Can I cancel my order?
We are able to cancel your order only in the event that your item has not left the warehouse. Certain items are special order and cannot be canceled once we have placed the order. These items will clearly list them as special order in the product description. If you need to cancel your order please either call or email us (please put "cancel order" in your subject line to expedite your request). Once your item has been canceled, we will issue a full refund for the purchase price to your method of payment on file.
- What if my item arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or missing parts, please contact us.
For Orders Delivered via FedEx or UPS:
- Within 7 days of receiving your order, please be sure to inspect it for visible or concealed damage. During this time and until you are completely satisfied with the item's condition, please be sure to keep the boxes and all of the packaging material. In addition, please do not remove the manufacturer's stickers from your item as they include information that is needed for parts requests and removing them can void your warranty.
- Please do not refuse your FEDEX or UPS delivery, as we will be able to provide you with replacement parts more quickly if you accept the damaged item. We will coordinate with you and the supplier to get whatever you need to make sure your item is good as new. Any needed replacement part(s) will be shipped to you free of charge and as quickly as possible.
- If your FEDEX or UPS delivery arrives damaged and you do not want a replacement or the item is too damaged for parts, please accept delivery of the item and contact us. Please do not return your damaged item to our warehouse, as you will be paying unnecessary shipping charges. In addition, we are unable to accept the return of any item that is not in brand new condition; which includes dirty, damaged, defective, used, previously assembled items, or items in non-standard packaging. Once we receive pictures of the damaged item, we will be able to pick up your item and will arrange to file a claim with the shipper. This cannot be done if the item has been refused.
- For Orders Delivered by Truck:
- Orders delivered via Truckline (not FedEx or UPS) should be opened immediately to ensure your items are in perfect shape. Damaged items should be refused and noted on the delivery receipt or BOL (Bill of Lading). Items that have been damaged and are not refused and not properly noted on the delivery receipt will result in delays up to 45 business days.
- How do I return an item?
No Hassle Returns. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Simply Baby Furniture order and because of this we are proud to offer the best return policy online. If you are unhappy with your brand new item for any reason, you may return it to our warehouse within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or a full refund. It's that simple! No RMAs and No restocking fees!
Returned merchandise must be sent to us prepaid and insured at the address below. Unfortunately, we cannot accept freight collect items. Please be sure to insure your return shipment as we are not responsible for shipping damages on returns. If your returned item arrives damaged, we will notify you immediately upon receipt so that you can file a claim with the carrier. For your protection, please use Federal Express Ground, UPS Ground or insured parcel post for return shipments.
Please remember, all returned merchandise must be brand new and in its original carton with all packing materials, manuals and registration cards intact. We will not accept dirty, damaged, defective, used, previously assembled items or items in non-standard packaging. To ensure you are refunded as quickly as possible, please send the tracking number for your return to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have shipped the item back to our warehouse. We will issue a full refund for the purchase price of any products you return that meet the above conditions, once the items have been inspected and are shown to be in good condition. This process normally takes 3 business days.
Mattress Returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the return of any mattress with the protective plastic cover opened or removed.
All items must be returned to:
200 S Fifth St
Mayfield, KY 42066
- What if I did not find the answer to my question?
We take great pride in our customer service and have agents standing by to help with all your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions as we want our customers to be informed and feel confident doing business with our company.
If you have not found the answer to your question here, please contact us.